Cyberoam/Sophos security solutions
Cyberoam offers comprehensive network, web & content, application and email security while providing secure remote access and data leakage prevention. Cyberoam’s centralized management enables organizations to implement high levels of security with visibility across global locations.
With Layer 8 Identity-based policies, Cyberoam offers strong protection while retaining business flexibility based on work profiles. By providing comprehensive security over a single appliance, it minimizes capital and operational expense and simplifies security implementation.
- Network Security : Cyberoam network security appliances, available as UTMs and Next Generation Firewalls, deliver enterprise-class network security with stateful inspection firewall, VPN and IPS, offering the Human Layer 8 identity-based controls and Layer 7 application visibility and controls. Cyberoam ensures high levels of network security, network connectivity, continuous availability and secure remote access with controlled network access to road warriors, telecommuters, partners, customers.
- Web & Content Security : Cyberoam offers a wide security cover against web-based threats, including the entry of malware, phishing, pharming, intrusions and unauthorized data uploads.
- Email Security : Cyberoam offers comprehensive Email Security, preventing sophisticated forms of zero-hour threats and blended attacks involving spam, botnets, phishing, spyware and more.
- Application Security : Cyberoam delivers comprehensive Application Security against, malware, intrusions, data leakage and attempts to exploit web application vulnerabilities. It controls unauthorized application usage while supporting business-critical applications, secure collaboration, Cloud and SaaS adoption.
- Virtual Security : Cyberoam offers a complete virtual security solution – protection for virtualized networks, centralized management of hardware and virtual network security appliances and logging & reporting solution for virtual networks.
- Secure Remote Access : Cyberoam offers secure remote access for remote offices, road warriors, tele-commuters and business partners, preventing intrusions and malware from entering the central network. Cyberoam delivers Any Where, Any Time, Any Device access with a range of VPN options, ensuring uninterrupted business operations, enhanced productivity and lower cost of operations by minimizing travel and infrastructure expenses.
- Logging & Reporting : Cyberoam offers real-time visibility into network and user activity with the Human Layer 8 Identity-based reporting, source and destination of attacks, Internet access and bandwidth usage, providing high security, optimal network performance and helping organizations meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- WAN Connectivity : Cyberoam network security appliances (UTMs and Next Generation Firewalls) provide assured WAN connectivity across multiple WAN links, 3G, WiMAX and IPv6 connectivity in addition to Wi-Fi LAN access, preventing network failures.
- Data Leakage Prevention : Cyberoam offers gateway level Data Leakage Prevention, protecting organizations from data leakage and loss occurring with data transfer over email, web and applications. Cyberoam network security appliances (UTMs and Next Generation Firewalls) offer gateway data leakage prevention controlling data transfer over email, web mail, file upload and file transfer applications.
- Managing Bandwidth : Cyberoam’s Layer 8 Identity-based Bandwidth Management delivers assured bandwidth availability to business applications over the Cloud, SaaS deployments and Collaboration and controls bandwidth abuse over P2P and other non-business usage.
- Centralized Management : Cyberoam delivers centralized visibility and security management for Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) and enterprises with geographically distributed networks, maintaining high levels of protection against malware and data leakage.
- ICS & SCADA Security : Cyberoam protects connected critical infrastructure against a bevy of cyber and network attacks with integrated threat protection, situational awareness and security controls for ICS including SCADA.